Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woo hoo.......I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

guess I'll go for a ride and then go surfing!!!!!!!!!

Then I'll get on the Monster too!!!!!!!! ;)

All Maddogers welcome at the beach......

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Can I assume I'll be seeing you at the cycle show at Long Beach in December?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you dont have to try to make us jealous Retro. I took the bike out a little this afternoon. It was a beautiful day. At least 40 and no sunshine. Glad ya made it out ok. Watch out for B-Rad and the rest of the Malibu crew- you gotta check out Malibus most wanted, I watched it last night and laughed my a$$ off. Speaking of which, I better go find it now.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Glad to hear that you made it w/o a hitch. Have fun on the PCH for all of us that put our bikes away for the winter! Here we go, 5 months of hell and it starts today w/ the first snow! :'(

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I assume I'll be seeing you at the cycle show at Long Beach in December?
don't know anything about it, but sounds good......looking forward to the desert ride finger....let me know.....
do you get over here at all?
ciao

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it's raining I think that is good considering the fires.....
this week end should be good for a long ride.....the scenery here is great....
if ya know what I mean......
uh let's see kinda busy trying to shoot this week.....other than that...
it's fish taco's.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I got your fish taco you a$$hole! We are supposed to get up to 3 inches of the white stuff today- get your mind out of the gutter- I am talking about snow!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
do you get over here at all?
They don't take kindly to folks like me in Malibu.. at least they didn't before, but now that you're there who knows.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got your fish taco you a$$hole! We are supposed to get up to 3 inches of the white stuff today- get your mind out of the gutter- I am talking about snow!
I just found that fish taco's taste really good while sitting on the warm sand at the beach......

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
J-lo wants to send you some taco kisses.
Everytime I think of Malibu, I think of that song by Hole. Maybe I will take a trip out there in the summer when I need to cool off next year. I guess Austin has 100+ days over 90 degrees! That is gonna suck, but it is better than -30 temps any day!~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts