Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm looking to buy a new 620. Right now I'm riding a KZ650, and its pretty upright seating. I'm 6'2", and when seated on the 620 my knees hit the bulge in the tank right where the recess is ( where your knees are supposed to be under, my legs are long ). My question is this: If I buy one, is there a way that I can #1 raise the bars a bit #2 get my knees where they need to be? If the tank was an inch higher I'd be set :) Anyway i thought possibly rearsets might be an option, but really don't know, and don't want to have my feet any higher. The reason I like the 620 is price and size, and its a duc. I rode the multistrada, loved it but too far out of my price range. Any thoughts? I really don't pland on doing a lot of long distance riding but just want to be comfortable. Otherwise I will have to settle for something like a FZ1.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am 6'3 fits fine. Dont believe me? look at the reflection from display windows next time you ride yours. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am 6'2" tall, aging but very agile. I used to be handsome like Skier.

I fit. Try moving the poistion of your feet a little on the pegs forward or back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're tall you may want to get the adjustable rear suspension rod, which can raise the seat height about 1-1.5 inches.
After doing this my bike handles MUCH better.

You can also adjust the position on the brake and shifter to better suit your posture.

You can get whatever bars you want to sit more upright, but I think most people do the opposite.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts