Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got a pair of like new ducati leather pants if anyone is interested......size 54....should fit 34 waist or even a little smaller or bigger. I do not know what the model number is....full zip for duc or dainesse jackets......knee armour..double leather seat.
Also selling my stock m900 seat. and a 748 upper and monoposto tail section with seat. red upper,

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
what do you want for the jacket?
I stopped by Manley last night and damn near crapped my pants- 600 bucks for a Vanson Jacket. Lil more than I wanted to spend. I do want to get leather pants/ jacket for the fall.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, but I am without a vehicle at the moment and the seat is in my storage not too far away if you want to go there with me to pick up just off broadway and central.
anytime this afternoon is fine.........k.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey for $120.00 I'll throw in the fancy cnc tail piece.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would be interested in the 748 upper. What kind of price were you thinking? If Tony isn't interested in the pants, I may be interested in those also.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Is it original, sharkskinz, carbon fiber, etc? What condition is it in? I couldn't see it all that well with it perched on top of your cabinets.

I would come over at 5:00pm but I wouldn't want to interrupt you and Tony.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts