Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to once again remind everyone it's that time of the year to start the cookie sale and recruitment drive.
As I mentioned in another post, don't forget to tell everyone about the tartar control with the bone biscuits. This year we will also have chocolate mint biscuits, shaped like a fire hydrant.
Looks like Nitro is nearing completion on our web site, and
the t-shirt guys are putting the finishing touches on our first designer tee's.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Our MADDOG line of dog biscuits is nutritionally complete and balanced, made with the highest quality ingredients, naturally preserved, with no artificial flavors or colors.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep we only have 2,000 cases of those babies to move..... ;D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mornin' Kim...

nope, but so far I like yours and now the one on the cookie bag is kinda thrillin'.I like the bone in the mouth!

actually there are not any others 'cept those two......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
see dat pickture on the bag well it looks sumtin like dat....

it would look good on the back of your helmet at the track, since I am not racing, that means everyone will be behind you, and if you go with the iridium visor, and colorful maddog leathers we are going to get you with selling the cookies.......plus adding the umbrella girls and maddog tire warmers....everyone at MAM
is going to be very impressed...
so basically all I'm saying is patience grasshopper.
Some day you will be as old and wise as I.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just so everyone knows John is a racer and he is fast, I on the other hand am fastly entering senility...... ;D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I better go practice that hard ninety, if I get that down ya ain't gotta chance in hell on that 851........ :p

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
ok, first off Retro you are becoming senile. That explains that lack of judgement on your part. Just remember the brake is by your right hand and right foot. ;D
John, I have a feeling you were dropped on the head alot as a child. That probably has alot to do with the whole " I go fast. Me likey motorcycle, it go vroom vroom vroom" attitude. ;)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
LOL Tony, at least Kevin and I knew what the little lever on the left handlebar did ;)

And I aint afraid of "backin it in", and if I get into trouble Ill just have to "lay er down"

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha! that was funny......what are we talking about?
oh yeah cookies.....mmmmmm....cookies.
no wait; yep lay er down! that's right dang dab it!
lays potato chips....mmmmmm......sour cream and onion....
mmmmm.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
ha! that was funny......what are we talking about?
oh yeah cookies.....mmmmmm....cookies.
no wait; yep lay er down! that's right dang dab it!
lays potato chips....mmmmmm......sour cream and onion....
mmmmm.....
yeah, I was wondering what on earth you were talking about. Glad you were a little more specific. So, cookies and potato chips. That sounds pretty good. I thought old people were supposed to drink prune juice and metamucil? Not only do you risk your life with that dangerous motorcycle, but now you are eating bad too! Shame on you. Wait, its not the moto that is dangerous, I think it is the operator.... :p DO you take those meds that say do not operate a motor vehicle or heavy equipment while taking these? You sure do ride like it. :-*

1 - 20 of 29 Posts