Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too damned hot here in S. Fla., and most places in the country. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you the temp., or a social worker to dissuade you from suiting up for a ride, anyhow, to combat fatigue, boredom and heat depression. Already I'm confusing myself, but I think it was Will Rogers who said "If that was my lake, I'd mow it." I'm beginning to envy the scooter guys in shorts and flip-flops. I come back from my ride dripping in sweat, still grinning ear-to-ear.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Too damned hot here in S. Fla., and most places in the country. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you the temp., or a social worker to dissuade you from suiting up for a ride, anyhow, to combat fatigue, boredom and heat depression. Already I'm confusing myself, but I think it was Will Rogers who said "If that was my lake, I'd mow it." I'm beginning to envy the scooter guys in shorts and flip-flops. I come back from my ride dripping in sweat, still grinning ear-to-ear.
They may be on scooters, but that doesn't make the pavement any less hard. since the vast majority of them don't even have the training an M license takes, a bunch will get to meet that pavement without anything on to protect them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts