Discussion Starter #1
M696 red plastic swap

looking to swap my red plastics for pearl white one

location NJ
Plastics in great condition

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know its not a swap but call your ducati dealer..they have this new color therapy thing for the monster 696's...13 different colors and some even have some different graphic designs cost for a full set both tank pieces, front, rear etc is approx $700. You can even buy pieces separate if you just wanted a mix/match colors.

·
Registered
43 Posts
WOW thats crazy..my guy didn't say anything about different colors being different prices. Where are you located? I can call my guy to see what he says see if its less or not... its worth a try and I'm always willing to help.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Unfortunately, thats the price... (more if you include the bikini fairing I believe) I just bought black skins for my M1100s (formerly white) and it cost an arm and a leg. They don't offer the standard colors in the color therapy kits, so you get raked over the coals.

I'm sitting on my whites in case I change my mind or decide to go with a custom paint job down the line. I'd sell them if i could get $600 for them, but wouldn't let them go for less than that (seems like a fair price since thats about 45% off and they are flawless). The ones on ebay are usually damaged, or you have to paint the 'complete sets'. So you have to dump more money into that.

Long story short, if you want stock colors, you are either gonna pay top dollar for it, get lucky on ebay, or spend some time trying to find someone that wants to swap. Color Therapy is such an easy way out if you like those colors.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is there any way to get the colour therapy kit for less than $700... I looking to buy two - orange and blue. The price seems extortionate cosidering it is just plastic. For instance you can buy a iphone cover from Apple for $80 OR you can buy one from ebay for $10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts