Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
F'ing beautiful bike man - really like the red accents, minimal and tasteful - don't change a f'ing thing on it ! (OK, maybe put some carbon heat-shields on the cans) ;)

PS : So, so, so clean and shiiiny
PS : Leave the Termis alone, they look awesome :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
Great looking bike! I'm normally not into all black bikes, but the touches of red and tasteful mods in yours make it really pop.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F'ing beautiful bike man - really like the red accents, minimal and tasteful - don't change a f'ing thing on it ! (OK, maybe put some carbon heat-shields on the cans) ;)

PS : So, so, so clean and shiiiny
PS : Leave the Termis alone, they look awesome :D
thanks man :) would love to put the H competition twin tubes on there. love it when the rear is clean

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Great looking bike! I'm normally not into all black bikes, but the touches of red and tasteful mods in yours make it really pop.
thanks. whats cool about it is that you can easily take the parts off and
set a completely different theme of the bike if youre not happy with what
you got.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
forgot this picture. i really like this matte metal sticker "696" as it matches the other metal parts of the bike. and looks much cleaner.

btw, if you guys need vector files for ducati logo, monster logo, ducati font and such let me know and ill send files so you can print it yourself in any color you wish at a local printers store.

and heres what i have in vectof format ready for print. ducati monster logo is almost impossible to find for free but just let me know and ill share

·
Registered
89 Posts
Holy Crap. This is super clean. Love it. Did you powder coat the head lamp grille. What levers are those ? Levers are on my list, next.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
133 Posts
Look super clean!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and again something new :) ive changed the termignoni exhaust and did matte black carbon with gloss black tips.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This bike is beautiful! I dono how it would look but glossy black forks and brake calipers would be a nice touch I think?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd like to accent mine in yellow to match the spring but I'm scared parts won't be the same color tone. Yellows hard to match my bikes flat black too like yours.

Hey what tail light is that is it a kit? I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd like to accent mine in yellow to match the spring but I'm scared parts won't be the same color tone. Yellows hard to match my bikes flat black too like yours.

Hey what tail light is that is it a kit? I love it.

lets see some pics of your bike. do you have a link? yeah yellow will probably be tricky to match. i had same problems with red. but overall turned out ok.

tail light is new rage cycles one. pretty cool LED.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My bike is all stock the black model the spring is yellow that's it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you install the duel load equalizer with your tail kit I don't wether it needs it or not?

·
Registered
42 Posts
looking nice! do you have some mod plans except the forks?
I want the fender eliminator tail light kit and front turn signals termis exhaust I have some adjustable levers on the way. I'm trying to decide what decals I want for my tank to give the bike a little color I thought of using this pattern Motorcycle_fairings_for_Ducati_monster_696_796_matte_black_Darmah.__31567.1409379342.1280.1280.jpg but change the color to yellow. thats all i can think of at the moment

1 - 20 of 29 Posts