Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing the Barracuda screen on Duality's monster, I took the plunge and bought the same screen from Monster Parts. With the Canadian dollar almost at par, also got the Barracuda mirrors and the Evotech Fender eliminator. Will post pics after the install.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Looking forward to pics. I really like the wind screen but am interested to see it on a bike, and see how much wind protection it offers up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I saw the screen on Duality's post about the 696 side bags and it stuck me as being the best looking screen. And I wanted to get new mirrors as I was getting tired of the stock mirrors vibrating. I bought the CRGs but did not like the positioning as I had to take my eyes off the road to look at them. I was close to buying the Rizomas but Jeff from Monster Parts emailed me pictures of the Barracudas and I immediately bought them.

Duality's post:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/forums/accessories-mods/195894-696-side-bags-2.html#post2318445

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.