Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for my 2013 M659 which I believe is based on the 2013 M696, I have matte black and the tank decals were removed by the previous owner. I'm going to get some new vinyl ones cut, but is there a guide for how to set them out on the tank? What to align them to?

Also colour; the white "Ducati" and red "Monster" is standard but maybe grey on the matte black looks more subtle? Or there is one I saw with a matte gold colour...any opinions? Maybe matte silver?

Cheers
DJM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey DJM, I've got the 2014 M659, also in matte black, which I bought new and the decals started peeling off and looking terrible within the first few months which is probably why they were removed on yours. I've been looking for replacements but can't find anything suitable. If you're making some can I purchase a second set from you?

I like the white and red but silver would probably look good too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey DJM, I've got the 2014 M659, also in matte black, which I bought new and the decals started peeling off and looking terrible within the first few months which is probably why they were removed on yours. I've been looking for replacements but can't find anything suitable. If you're making some can I purchase a second set from you?

I like the white and red but silver would probably look good too!
Hey shabz. I have got these ones off Ebay now. I'm not sure how much like the original they are but they look fairly durable and cheap enough that if I have to replace them again in the future I can do that.There was a very feint "shadow" left on the tank from the old stickers which I used to align these up to and they are like 99.9% the same size. I requested the white/red colours but their ad says they can do in other colours if you need.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey shabz. I have got these ones off Ebay now. I'm not sure how much like the original they are but they look fairly durable and cheap enough that if I have to replace them again in the future I can do that.There was a very feint "shadow" left on the tank from the old stickers which I used to align these up to and they are like 99.9% the same size. I requested the white/red colours but their ad says they can do in other colours if you need.

[/URL]
Hey DJM,
I just got them in the mail and they look **** hot. Thanks for the tip mate!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts