Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I would love a Monster so I'm going to sort out a test ride, but I don't know much about them (apart from they look and sound great).
The reviews seem to be good for both the M800 and M620 but with a general thumbs down for performance for the 620. If I don't actually want to go shooting round country lanes ( I really don't because I've just survived a head on with a van on a country lane corner [unlike the bike I was on] ), is the 620 good enough, as it seems great value?
I go for weekend jollies, the occasional commute, and a big European trip in summer.
What do you reckon?
Many thanks to all!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think for everthing you described in your post you would be happier with the 800 but both would suit your needs. You would probably be better off in Europe with an 800. By the by if you are planning on visiting Spain let me know and I can show you Southern Spain.

Pato

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm in the market as well, and there seems to be the general consensus that the 800 is better. More torque, more hp, more $$. It all depends on how long you plan to own it. I'm joining the army, so I don't know how much I wiill ride it, but I've fallen in love with the monster and plan to keep it for years. Go for the 800 if you have the cash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts