Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

481 - 500 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mr.G

The screen is the Ducati Performance one, I just painted it black. I think it goes better with the headlamp.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Brian:

I don't know why they went that way, sometimes the page tells me that the images are too big, others it doesn't care. This ones I got them directly from the phone and they appeared upside down, even after I tried to flip them the best that happenned was the second one not upside down. Maybe the next batch goes ok, or I'll try to ride upside down so they get uploaded right ;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
So the ST-M1200 is basically the way I want it. When you strip it down it doesn't look too bad because although the C-Bow mounts aren't invisible, they look decently like they belong. Here's a couple of shots with it all dolled up and ready for a long trip.

I wish I could figure out a way to put bigger pictures right in the post like other people are doing!:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
My baby finally got some mods...

Carbon fiber seat cover was a bit pricey, and once I received it and saw it in person I felt a little unsure about how the white looks. It's finally starting to grow on me though. The red accent line matches the bike of course, and the carbon fiber matches the Termis and tank pad well enough...or at least that's what I keep telling myself when I contemplate how much I paid for it...haha

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Carbon fiber seat cover was a bit pricey, and once I received it and saw it in person I felt a little unsure about how the white looks. It's finally starting to grow on me though. The red accent line matches the bike of course, and the carbon fiber matches the Termis and tank pad well enough...or at least that's what I keep telling myself when I contemplate how much I paid for it...haha
The seat cowl looks terrible on your bike! Send it to me immediately!:devil

Sometimes the price of different isn't worth it; this isn't one of those times. I think it looks great![clap]

481 - 500 of 505 Posts