Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

441 - 460 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Quick trip up north today too :)
M'eh...I can still see the tops of the letters.
That's awesome lol. Going back up tomorrow. Only had one run through when I was up Friday. Hoping to spend the day up there tomorrow and get some pics and video. (N. Ga, although I'm thinking about a day trip to the Dragon as well..)

·
Registered
151 Posts
That's awesome lol. Going back up tomorrow. Only had one run through when I was up Friday. Hoping to spend the day up there tomorrow and get some pics and video. (N. Ga, although I'm thinking about a day trip to the Dragon as well..)
Depending on your definition of day, here's how I do a day trip to Deal's Gap:

https://goo.gl/maps/wQ1vejBNsRF2
That's how I go too. I was trying to get a new camera mount worked up, but have an oil leak now too apparently so too much to do still in the am to go. I'd want to leave by 6 or 7 to go and have the day..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, there is a police station ~50m to the left from the picture, so I try to keep it within the limits, hehe.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well, there is a police station ~50m to the left from the picture, so I try to keep it within the limits, hehe.
Maybe you should drop off some donuts next time and make nice.. I'd need to have "an understanding" - like my first Ducati speeding ticket.. "15 over on a Ducati should be totally acceptable ?"

441 - 460 of 511 Posts