Purves:How do you like your windscreen? Does it make a difference on those longer highway rides? Is it worth buying?
Farkin love this bike!OK so i think i am finally done with mods on the monster. i dusted off my professional camera and took some pics by my house.
mods as it stands now:
- Marchesini forged wheels off a 2008 1098S -4lbs lighter than stock wheels
- Pirelli Diablo supercorsa SP V2 tires
- Shorai Lithium ion battery
- Rexxer ECU flash with 02 and servo Delete.
- Shift Tech slip on
- polished Exhaust
- old school Ducati tank decals
- K&N race Air Filter
- Woodcraft 57mm clip ons (for 1199 panigale)
- modified and powdercoated wrinkle black headlight bracket.
- Rizoma reverse retro mirrors
- Speedymoto Frame Sliders
- Motodynamics integrated tail light
- removed and modified timing belt covers.
- relocated OEM front turn signals to headlight (euro style)