Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some recent mods to the 1100. Pearl White body kit, Termi's, and some changes to the bars. I added Jesse Racing risers as well as some Triumph bar ends. Got sick of looking at the huge reservoir for the front brake so installed a clutch size, with a bracket I made to use the original mirror post. Also painted the yellow spring since with the red frame and white kit I had too many colors going on..

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing. It was either just the flash or something I did when I "enhanced" the pics in the Kodak program. Not good enough to have done it on purpose!

what did you spray on plates to make them shine in the flash like that?

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice. I love the white with red frame (was really making me consider getting the 796 just for this reason). Got any shots of the bike from the sides? Sort of curious how it all looks with the silver wheels or if I'll just end up powder coating them black.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This better? I like the mix of white and silver. May powdercoat the rearsets and headlight bracket.

nice. I love the white with red frame (was really making me consider getting the 796 just for this reason). Got any shots of the bike from the sides? Sort of curious how it all looks with the silver wheels or if I'll just end up powder coating them black.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
thx! damn, now i'm torn between the silver or black wheels lol... both look pretty sharp with that red/white combo... and yea powder coating the rearsets would be icing on the cake

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that your bike would look awesome with White wheels...similar to the 2007 S4RS.
No question white is a thought. At least the silver is a light color but I am watching out for a white set that will bolt up. Like the looks of your new colors. Wazzup with the Duc in the trailer. Yours too??

·
Registered
28 Posts
No question white is a thought. At least the silver is a light color but I am watching out for a white set that will bolt up. Like the looks of your new colors. Wazzup with the Duc in the trailer. Yours too??
Yeah, the trailer in the garage is actually a 14 x 7 trailer that I jokingly call the "Ducati Penthouse".

Basically it gives me peace of mind from our 2 1/2 year old!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts