Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

281 - 300 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Saw a couple today, both at the BMW Ducati shop on 74. One was a tricolore and the other was a pearl S4RS (I think) with gold wheels. The guy on the pearl S4RS had a tank bag I believe.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
3/22 4:15pm - Charlotte
Cromo, turning off of highway 218 on to Fish rd.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yesterday 3/23 around 2:45, yellow 996 turning onto northbound 521 just a couple miles south of the NC/SC border. Was riding with a Black Yamaha, maybe an R1 or R6.

·
Registered
219 Posts
What's up with me and the sport bikes.
Nice guy on a red 848 with Termi kit came into Chipotle (South Blvd.) while I was eating there today at lunch.
Said he has a 748 for the track. I chatted for a few minutes with him as he was sitting down to eat. Seemed like a very cool guy.

While I'm at it, I saw a dark 749 and a yellow 749 with some rash on the right side over the past month or so on South Blvd.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
Orange S2R in RTP turning left off of Little onto Davis Drive around 8:50am this morning.
(Whoever you were you just took Little Drive to have some fun corners before work didn't you >:D )

·
Registered
247 Posts
Lesse.....I spy with my little eye....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Black w/ Red Frame (likely) 695 on I-40 just west of Southpoint yesterday (4-11-08) evening around 7-ish. I was eastbound from the Mountains on a S2R Dark .

Also on Thursday (4-10-08) I met James Poole. A really nice guy and new owner of a modded black 900 with carbon fiber high mounts. Told him about the site and hope to see him here.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
whats the deal .. i sell my monster and now thats all i see:

4/24/08

5:40pm .. Dark S2R on Alexander Dr

7:30pm .. black M900 on Glenwood

8:00pm .. Silver monster parked outside of Flying Saucer.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Summerville - SC

I was riding with a friend, me on a black and Red M695 and he on his S2R100, Silver, when we saw a beautiful S4Rs, Pearl white tank and Red trellis - Amazing piece of art. Beautiful bike.

This was last Friday, April 18.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Co-ed couple squidding on possibly S2R Dark, Smithfield Road just south of US 64 Bypass around noon today. Probably not anyone here, huh?

·
Registered
890 Posts
noticed a tang/black s2r in the garage parking at the hospital yesterday evening. Spartanburg Regional.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
red s4r on the lift at Barnett's getting a valve job 6/30/2008.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw a guy on one of those SWEET white/red S4RS leaving Barnett's on Saturday 6/14. I love those pearl white and red ones.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow it's been awhile since i've been on here, But...

whats the deal .. i sell my monster and now thats all i see:

4/24/08

5:40pm .. Dark S2R on Alexander Dr

7:30pm .. black M900 on Glenwood

8:00pm .. Silver monster parked outside of Flying Saucer.
that was me stopping in for a cold one at the Saucer.

281 - 300 of 301 Posts