Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Saw a black monster pulling into the gas station off of 153 in powdersville right off of I-85. I do believe he had on a black and grey jacket with a white helmet. I was on my way to the Clemson game on Saturday morning (10/20/07) at around 9:00am to 9:30am.

Think that was me on the way to the BMW Euro Fest to dirve a 500 HP-M5. It was a blast. Hell of a car show too.

LA

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Red/white striped s2r800 pulled into the shop I work at on hillsborough street yesterday. Told him about DML... Maybe he will join soon... Brian I think your name was.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Red/Red 620 or 695 (I think) on NC 42 east of Clayton around 1:30pm today. I never see anyone around here and wouldn't you know it I was in the truck when I did. Great weather for riding! 8)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I was shocked -a monster in WIlmington

A black one on Sidbury, turning toward CFCC north campus.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Big day for monster sightings...saw a Dark (might have been all black) on N. Tryon around Sugar creek at about 3pm. Also met a new guy on South Blvd, his name is Patrick, he's got a black 800/1000 (not sure) with offset white stripe and termis. Talked to him a little bit and told him to hop on DML and introduce himself to MROC...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Brand new S4rS Tricolor with Termi's sighted today on Creedmore Rd. (heading towards crabtree valley mall) right at the intersection of Howard and Creedmore near the BP and swim/racket club.

Nice bike and it sounded awesome [thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Hyperion said:
Brand new S4rS Tricolor with Termi's sighted today on Creedmore Rd. (heading towards crabtree valley mall) right at the intersection of Howard and Creedmore near the BP and swim/racket club.

Nice bike and it sounded awesome [thumbsup]
I saw a tricolour at Barnett's last week. I wonder if it was the same one.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Friday 2/15 - Saw a black Monster, red lettering on the tank. This was on the 23/74 Bypass between Waynesville, NC & Junaluska, probably about 4:30-4:45. Anyone here?

JM

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Sunday 2/17 - I saw a silver monster turning from Mt Holly - Huntersville Rd. heading north on 16

·
Registered
37 Posts
2/23/08 - I think I saw a red 900SS leaving the Bojangles in Apex right as I was pulling in around 10:30am. Same afternoon I met a real nice guy (DML member) in Liberty NC with a red/gray S4. Sweet sounding modified stock cans! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
Duc-Key said:
2/23/08 - I think I saw a red 900SS leaving the Bojangles in Apex right as I was pulling in around 10:30am. Same afternoon I met a real nice guy (DML member) in Liberty NC with a red/gray S4. Sweet sounding modified stock cans! [thumbsup]

superjohn? That you?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Sunday 2/23/08 ... I saw dave (actually heard him first) on franklin street in CH. I was eating outside at top of the hill.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I saw a Red Monster in Hillsborough near Saint Marys Rd and Pleasant Green Rd on Sunday around 1pm

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
"could not believe my eyes.... black monster with red frame in Maiden this morning."

Dave,
That was me! I live at Lake Norman and commute to Hickory (moving to Hickory soon). Were you on a bike?
-Megan

261 - 280 of 301 Posts