Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring, when 'man's' thoughts turn to fancy...

...bikes & skipping work.

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
Fun! Good to see you taking every opportunity to ride the 848 /envy

What did you take the pictures with, an iPhone?

Nige

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I was hoping to rally some troops! ;)

WHO'S DOWN FOR SOME HOOKY?!?!?!?!

I used to see this posted last year. It's been ages.
Anyone work with decent access to the GG bridge? The idea is - get out - get a 30 - 40 min ride in, get back to work.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Dude, have you done *any* work since you bought that thing? [laugh] [laugh]

If you want to go for a short spin today, just let me know. I'm bored.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I missed you Micheal. I couldn't stand it any longer and blew out the door right after I posted.

Lets do it Tomorrow though. ;D
I've got to take it in for the 600 check up Fri.

I went and burned up the Presidio just now. 10 min's to the bridge from Levi Plaza I just timed it for reference.
I can be gone an hour. You guys?

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
someguy said:
Did anyone else read the title as "Lunchtime Hooker!"?
There should have been way more responses that way.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jaman said:
Today? can't...

Tomorrow, after 1:30/2? in!
You in today? 1:30 then? south side GG bridge parking lot?

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Today ain't a good day for me...right now isn't a good time at work. I barely get a lunch right now!

Not sure about where you're planning on riding Eobo, but when we used to do this ride I recall it taking me 2 hrs flat to change, meet at the Embarcadero, go to Stinson Beach, come back up 1, park, and change again. It was almost exactly 50 miles, and we would do a decent clip--not a pace I'd be comfortable doing in my dress slacks, if ya know what I mean. We did three or four of those one summer. Good stuff, but you probably need to insist that the group stays small and only have folks that are comfortable with the route and pace. We'd stop briefly to make sure everyone was in one piece at logical spots and bolt 2 seconds later. No photos, no talking, just riding---- and when we got into the city we parted ways after flipping each other the bird. Strictly utilitarian fun.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya like that but shorter today. I brought in leathers and I'm outta here.
Sorry if I missed anyone!

Sometime soon we'll all go hit it. ;D
See ya soon MB!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mostrobelle said:
Today ain't a good day for me...right now isn't a good time at work. I barely get a lunch right now!

Not sure about where you're planning on riding Eobo, but when we used to do this ride I recall it taking me 2 hrs flat to change, meet at the Embarcadero, go to Stinson Beach, come back up 1, park, and change again. It was almost exactly 50 miles, and we would do a decent clip--not a pace I'd be comfortable doing in my dress slacks, if ya know what I mean. We did three or four of those one summer. Good stuff, but you probably need to insist that the group stays small and only have folks that are comfortable with the route and pace. We'd stop briefly to make sure everyone was in one piece at logical spots and bolt 2 seconds later. No photos, no talking, just riding---- and when we got into the city we parted ways after flipping each other the bird. Strictly utilitarian fun.
Good info btw.

One hour on the nose ride - feeeew - quick, but so good for the soul.

HAPPY MAY DAY EVERYONE!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts