Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking it's time for another Friday lunch meet-up... How does Friday the 10th sound?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a lunch spot? There's an Olive Garden in Addison that might be convenient...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
I should be able to make it. How about BJ's there in Addison?

Swanny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
hey gang,
If i'm around i'll be there, i 2nd Swanny, BJ's is better than Olive Garden. It's right next door to champs.
Rami
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O.K.... I'm a complete dork (suspicions confirmed, eh?) If I'd checked my schedule, I'd have realized I've got a 12:30 lunch thing going on Friday already :-X

So would Thursday the 9th work for you all? 'Course if there's tons of folks wanting to do Friday still, you'll just have to post-up and tell me how it went [laugh]

So does Thursday work, or do you two want to stick with Friday?

Lisa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
I can probably make Thursday the 9th. I have a meeting from 9am until 3pm but I can hopefully skip out of most of it.

So if Thursday works for everyone then go for it.

Swanny
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
in addison =P soo far... I guess on the ducati it wouldn't be tooo far... how about a lil lower towards dallas tho? (I'll be at work and im sure cevan will join us). Other then that, I should be in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Thursday maybe better for us heading back to teh Irving area on 635
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: LUNCH?!? November 9th (DATE CHANGED!!!)

O.K. Thursday November 9th it is!


BJ's in Addison at 11:30?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jamesmccain said:
you better bring the 999 this time. :angel:

Ha! I will if you will (you've decided to NOT sell it, right?) Besides, it's got the built-in heater [laugh]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
n2f said:
Ha! I will if you will (you've decided to NOT sell it, right?) Besides, it's got the built-in heater [laugh]
that is correct, for now at least. Id rather have my 999 then to go w/o a ducati. besides I'd have tons of money and objects of ducati laying around for nothing then...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
Re: LUNCH?!? November 9th (DATE CHANGED!!!)

n2f said:
O.K. Thursday November 9th it is!


BJ's in Addison at 11:30?
wait noooooooooooooo! I can't do thursday! I have school from 7am-11:20am (south arlington) can we do it on friday =( plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm, well, you can but they'll be one less SBK there that day :-\ Prolly works for everyone better on Friday anyway... It's reall up to you all. Not a lot of interest yet so I'll just keep an eye on this one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
60 Posts
Hi Lisa!!!

It's Andrew from the AMS track day! Got in touch with Gus last week and finally got around to registering on here.

So I'm interested in lunch on Friday, November 10... what's the final decision?


Andrew

PS. Say hi to Andre for me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Andrew, glad to "see" you [laugh]

I think the plan is for a lunch meet-up either Thursday or Firday, with Friday looking the most promising for most people (I'll be in a meeting Friday but there should be several others getting to together so it'll be a good time I'm sure [thumbsup] ) Still kinda early yet, so I imagine things could change if more people become interested... Watch this space I guess.

Anyway - thanks for posting!

Lisa
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
n2f said:
Andrew, glad to "see" you [laugh]

I think the plan is for a lunch meet-up either Thursday or Firday, with Friday looking the most promising for most people (I'll be in a meeting Friday but there should be several others getting to together so it'll be a good time I'm sure [thumbsup] ) Still kinda early yet, so I imagine things could change if more people become interested... Watch this space I guess.

Anyway - thanks for posting!

Lisa

wait wait, so if its on friday your not gonna be there? ugh, this is a pain the @$$. We should just do it on a weekend =P. How many people are interested in this one anways? Also we have to take in consideration that it wont be horribly cold and/or raining...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jamesmccain said:
wait wait, so if its on friday your not gonna be there? ugh, this is a pain the @$$. We should just do it on a weekend =P. How many people are interested in this one anways? Also we have to take in consideration that it wont be horribly cold and/or raining...


Yep - I started the thread for Friday the 10th, THEN remembered I've got a meeting that day in Fort Worth at 12:30!

What a dork ::)

But I still think if there's enough interest for the 10th, then go for it!

Of course we could always rescedule it for another time if that works for more people... ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
Hell, how about people who want to go to lunch on Thursday meet up and then the people who want to go to lunch on Friday meet up. If you want to go to lunch both days then go for it.

Swanny
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
235 Posts
OK OK.. Two cents from the Newbie... I'd like to meet anyone from the Group on Friday! (Gotta work Thursday)
I'll watch the thread!
Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Ok, why does it seem so difficult, the weather for the week looks great to ride. Of course we all want to see as big of a turnout as possible, so what about Wed the 8th? Not to confuse matters worst, I'm in either day.
Rami
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top