Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty then - looks like some semi-decent weather is possible this Friday... so, how about lunch? Dust off those poor neglected Ducs and fire 'em up for a lunch get-together!

We can open it up for suggestions/locations, but does anyone have any preference one way or the other for:

I'Fratelli's on MacArthur in Irving at 1pm?

Yes, no, maybe?!?

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Cool Lisa! and this time my bike WILL start! Count me in! No preference where or what...
You lead, I'll follow

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Yo! I'm in, but I think I'Fratellis moved since the last time we had lunch there. I filled out a comment card at lunch that day so they got my address/email, etc. and I recently received a "we've moved" card from them. I don't recall where they moved to but I think it was still on MacArthur somewhere. Time and place are cool but we should get some good intel on the new locale. Maybe I'll bring the Monster out to play since she finally got her loud pipes, Ohlins and acres of carbon... now she won't be shy around all of your trick, noisy scooters!! [laugh]

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Do we have any sort of head count? Chime in if you're going and haven't replied yet that way whoever gets there first can give them a headsup so they can set up tables for us.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'm there... 1:00?

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
n2f said:
Alrighty then - looks like some semi-decent weather is possible this Friday... so, how about lunch? Dust off those poor neglected Ducs and fire 'em up for a lunch get-together!

We can open it up for suggestions/locations, but does anyone have any preference one way or the other for:

I'Fratelli's on MacArthur in Irving at 1pm?

Yes, no, maybe?!?
awwwesome, your the best lisa. you know im there... I dont think cevan will be coming... again. but I wont leave ya'll. however I'll be in the car, the bike is at AMS getting work'd on now.

edit: i'fratelli's is in the same location we had it last time.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
So Far, So Good
We have an address and we can all look it up on Mapquest or whatever
We have 1:00 PM
it's the start of my weekend..
the planets are in alignment..
and my Duc runs..
Gawd!!..isn't life great!!!

and the only constant is change.. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Wonder why they sent me a "we've moved" card? Unless it was one of ya'll trying to throw me off and get me lost?? :( See ya'll there! You will now be able to hear me coming this time... mmmmm, loud pipes good.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I rode in today and plan on doing the same tomorrow :) See you all at 12:40! (I have to tell myself that to make it on time)

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
awesome, can't wait to see ya'll guys...

as far as the card, I dunno cevan got one too but I pass by it daily and wonder the same thing... I dunno what there thinking, maybe corporate got something mixed up.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well alright ladies, I'm gonna dust off the Mighty Monster cos it sounds like Brian and Rick are bringing their ground-pounders... So...

Don't be late (or I'll eat all the pizza [cheeky] )

Lisa

P.S. Now Rick, you ARE gonna be there, right? >:D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Paul Smart & I will be in attendance. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Like I said, you will hear me coming!!... and it will be a smooth ride in on the new cushy Ohlins "suspenders"!! See you there! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
n2f said:
Well alright ladies, I'm gonna dust off the Mighty Monster cos it sounds like Brian and Rick are bringing their ground-pounders... So...

Don't be late (or I'll eat all the pizza [cheeky] )

Lisa

P.S. Now Rick, you ARE gonna be there, right? >:D
N2F...
Like I'd miss the opportunity to see Ms Februrary/ Monster Mom...???
Hey, life is too short!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Auuuuuuuugggggghhh!

I've been cooped in my office with a computer and a cat all week.

I need some fresh air.

I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Great lunch! Really enjoyed the visit :)

If you weren't there....... We talked about you [laugh]

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Ciao for now-

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Ditto what James and Scott said... especially the part about us talking about you!! Doug, thanks for the company to the Triumph shop, hope the cruise home in rush hour traffic went smooth... and watch those school zones!! [laugh] [laugh]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts