Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I dont think we had one last week so we dont need to go to long w/o having another... anyways Cevan suggested this idea and said he would do it. So how about Champps Off 114 and Macaruther @ 1pm. If the weather permits like it did today?

D

·
0 Posts
I'm in, pending that A) my bike is outta the shop and B) weather permitting.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'll be in Tahoe snowboarding. >:D

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'd like to but I've got a meeting at 12:30 :-\

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Isn't the 1098 premier this Friday afternoon? I might cruise down there during lunch.

Swanny

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Cool. Maybe next week sometime if the weather is nice...and if it isn't too far from the office.

Swanny

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yeah, I think my schedule next week should be better. Can you believe this weather today - near 70 and sunny?!? Woo-hoo!!!

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
yeah its B-E-A-utiful out... i got a chance to stretch out the duc's legs a bit after being confined to the garage and rear stand.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
jamesmccain said:
I guess we can call this one off then.
Jamers...<grin> ;D ya knead a knik name:.y' falla?
Hell, I'll buy ya lunch..providing it's not pourin' out! ..and I still may go by AMS Dallas for a look see after...
As for the rest a ya.. buy y' own! :D
bud luv ta sea ya'll

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ducandcover said:
Jamers...<grin> ;D ya knead a knik name:.y' falla?
Hell, I'll buy ya lunch..providing it's not pourin' out! ..and I still may go by AMS Dallas for a look see after...
As for the rest a ya.. buy y' own! :D
bud luv ta sea ya'll
lol thats you dont have to... after school and ams price tag (which I found out 2morrow) I wonder how bad its gonna set me behind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts