Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Let's do it!!! I should be able to make it.

Are you coming from downtown or Rowlett?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Sure....Bone Daddy's!!! >:D....as long as we are there at 11am to beat the crowd.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I am very interested. Swanny, have yet to meet you, your reputation precedes yourself! All good stuff, especially from N2F! Forecast looks semi OK. Not the warmest (we had that on our ride last weekend!) but not bitterly cold like the last lunch at Razoos. And what the heck, cars, bikes, trains... as long as we show up. I'll try to squeeze it into my ultra last minute shopping/wrapping frenzy. Never been to Bone Daddys, I think it's about time!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
11am won't work for me this time (I've got Science Club with Sam from 10 - noon).

Y'all have fun (and ride safe ;D )

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Lisa,

Are you taking the Monster or the 999 to the science club thing? If you did you would be the coolest Mom on the planet! Or take Sam's new dirt bike for a little holiday show and tell! Just a thought. Sorry if you can't make the lunch on Friday... bye the way, I never really got to tell anyone last Saturday since we were all hell bent for leather to get home, but I thought you all were a great, safe, fun and fast group to ride with. I was really impressed with the whole group. I felt really safe and comfy at all speeds, thanks to ya'll. Nothing stupid just good smart group riding with everyone's well being in mind. Thanks for including me, hope I didn't do anything to put anyone off. I'm big enough to handle any flack if anyone has any for me... no big deal. My ego shrunk in size years ago. Just wanted to say once more what a great time I had and hope to be included again soon! Merry Christmas to all!!

Take care,

Brian

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Ha - thanks, Brian! I actually did drop-off Sam's lunch one day when he forgot and left it at home... cruised up to school on the Monster... Dang, they weren't sure what to make of me [laugh] Oh well.

And I have to agree that the ride to Hico was a really great one - I think we are very lucky to have such a good group of riders that get along well with each other and can have fun. That, to me, has been the best part about riding.

So! hopefully we'll get plenty of opportunity for more of the same in the coming year [thumbsup] Now if we could only get Jen, Drew, Swanny, Rick, and Cevan to go too - now THAT would be a crew for sure >:D

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Leo,

Sorry you can't make the Friday lunch (hope I can still make it myself!), where ever your travels take you I hope it goes easy and safe. Have a great Christmas and New Year hoopla. Let us know when you get back. Happy trails!

Brian

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Hey Y'all
I'd love to make it... I had to cop out on the last one with Rami due to work constraints. But...
I have to cop out again as I'll be fast asleep at 11:00 today. Workin weekday nights sucks!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Mike the neighbor will be making an appearance today as well. [thumbsup]

Swanny

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Damn.... Doesn't look like I'm going to make it. Taking care of the GF.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Sorry guys for the no show, that's not my usual style. My wife tossed a grenade in my lap about 10:30 literally as I was unlocking the 999 and checking tire pressure in the garage. Her brother had something @ work come up and she had to take her 88 year old dad to his doctor appointment. It was too late to post a no show notice. Couldn't be helped. I thought I had the whole day to do my stuff but that cut it to less than half. Had to watch the youngin' while she took dad, although I did manage one personal errand before she left... made it to AMS to pick up a part from Peter in record time.

Hope everyone that showed had a good time.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Well, hell... Sorry I missed this one. Hope it was fun tho [thumbsup]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts