Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'm in for sure - last day of class was today, yippee!

How about you pick the spot, Rami? With weather like this, a bit of a drive is just not gonna bother me one bit!!!

Lisa

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes the weather is great and i wont mind a ride either. BJ's on beltline is good spot. But we can always do Cuba Libre. I'm hoping Swanny finally makes an apearence.
Rami

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Rami said:
yes the weather is great and i wont mind a ride either. BJ's on beltline is good spot. But we can always do Cuba Libre. I'm hoping Swanny finally makes an apearence.
Rami
I can make it depending on the time. We are having our quarterly meeting at the office and it usually gets done between 11am and noon. Depending on what time you guys go I might just make this one.

Swanny

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Rami, how about we meet you then at BJ's in Addison on Friday? I'll bring a camera; sounds like an excellent photo op with all of your DFWM buddies and you before you move... :-X

What time works for people... 1pm-ish?

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
n2f said:
Rami, how about we meet you then at BJ's in Addison on Friday? I'll bring a camera; sounds like an excellent photo op with all of your DFWM buddies and you before you move... :-X

What time works for people... 1pm-ish?

finally 1pm... much better... I should be able to do this one...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like a plan, 1:00 PM it is at BJ's in Addison. This way Swanny wont have an excuse to skip on us.
The camera idea sounds great, I might have to dig mine up and bring it too.
Rami

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
As of right now I look like I can make it.

Swanny

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Count me in!
Correct me if I'm wrong - BJ's is just west of the Tollway on Beltline?
1:00 PM

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I am a maybe wanna be. I'd love to make it but I'm not sure of my schedule for tomorrow. I've got the plan and time so don't be surprised if I show up but please don't get your feelings hurt if I don't. If I don't make it to see Rami off know this... Rami, I promise to break the speed limit on Saturday's ride several times in your honor!! And if get caught I'm blaming the whole thing on you!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Damn that was one foggy ride in this morning. ::)

See you guys around 1pm unless something unexpected happens.

Swanny

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here u go james. Best bet to take 635 to the tollway and exit beltline make a left and should be on ur right hand side right after the first light.
Rami

4901 Belt Line Rd
Dallas, TX 75254
(972) 392-4600

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.