Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i had my first low speed lowside today. Guy pulles out in front of me and I turned into some gravel. No body damage just a sore leg. My joe racket santa fe jacket worked great. Tank ding, and one broken stck reat set. Does anyone have a spare they want to sell foe a 2000 M750 Dark?

Thanks,

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, he hauled ass.
Thanks though.

G

·
Gotta love people like that :mad: I have a set of rear sets however they have the passenger pegs cut off, it came like that to me. They are yours if you want them just email me and I can get them out on Monday. Glad your ok.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are great. I'll have my bike running in no time.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Glad you are OK dude. I just had my first "crash" a few weeks ago.

I have a 100% brand new left rear-set for an 01' m750 that might work. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been able to get some from chromo. Thanks to all of you for the quick replys.

G

·
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I'm glad to hear that your ok and able to walk away (without to much damage to yourself and bike).

Phukin cager. What is wrong with people? to not even stop!

Rich ~aka RossoDuc

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
that really sucks, but glad you're ok. i'm dreading my first lowside. the fact they didn't stop rots. what IS with people???

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the rear sets are on the way. I'm going to powercoat them black and my Brother and I got a crazy idea for some pipes. We sat around my fathers shop lookinf at mt Monster and decided to make some straight pipes using the slip ons from a stock set of pipes cutting off the cans and then welding on some new tips either rolled or maybe using the tip from the stock end can, I'll post when we're done.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
glad you're ok!!!

I had help from a fellow member when I low sided and broke my shifter.... Top notch people we have here

G

·
Hanjin....glad you got up and walked away from the get-off...best kind of wrap up to have (if there is such a thing)

Also glad you're going right to work on getting back on the road

its about living life...rather than trying to sneak through it to the finish line.

happy trails!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts