Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched but all the pics have been deleted by admin for some reason. Are we allowed to see pics or is there a rule against it for some reason? If we're allowed to have pics of lowered headlights and gauge clusters, I'd like to see them.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yes!, I've been looking for this for the past few days.....thanks nakid.....now only if you can come over and find what the hell is beeping at random intervals in my apt...I'll be set.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Justin, you're working on the same thing as me, lets keep in contact on this.
i'd like to chop off the extra plastic behind the gauges and fab up some carbon fiber to flow from the gauges to the headlight to make a wrap to cover all the wiring and make it flow better. Now all i need is time..

·
Registered
541 Posts
I thought about doing that.....I'll do some drawing and see what I come up with.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Paper5tr3et7 said:
Yes!, I've been looking for this for the past few days.....thanks nakid.....now only if you can come over and find what the hell is beeping at random intervals in my apt...I'll be set.
Smoke detector battery? ::)

·
Registered
541 Posts
no i checked......no idea..been lookign for 3 days, beginning to think I'm imaging it. even checked the attic .....no idea....it would help if it beeped at certian intervals..but it seems to be whenever the hell it feels like it.

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Justin Sain said:
I searched but all the pics have been deleted by admin for some reason. Are we allowed to see pics or is there a rule against it for some reason? If we're allowed to have pics of lowered headlights and gauge clusters, I'd like to see them.
It's not cuz of a rule or anything. It's a tech thang. That "delete by admin" statement you keep seeing is becase the pics that are attached (as opposed to linked) get deleted after a while. It's a server space issue. A lot were lost in the transition to the new server.

·
Registered
541 Posts
squirrel in my attic might be a drug dealer, his pager keeps going off......I still can't find this damn noise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts