Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
The guys are probably reading this forum and getting all pissy but I have to agree, being a woman is key to getting out of any ticket! I always cry a bit and pull out the full pout and they seem to take pity on me. I don't think it hurts that no matter how old I get I will inherently seem to look 12. I think vulnerability/innocence is more a factor than attractiveness. My friend who is an extremely attractive lady would get cocky with them and always got slammed with a big fine.

I think my favorite story is the time that the cops in my old hometown got new lights under their cars. Now, the town has a lot of suped up race car types so when the cop turned his lights on, I honestly thought he was a car trying to race me! He pursued me for a good 10 min at about 100mph on our 45 speed limit highway before I realized the mistake with a big "oh sh*t" and pulled over. Before I rolled down the window he asked me to step outside with my hands up, but as soon as I opened the door the guy melted, gave me a huge lecture about being safe, and then, of all things, complimented my driving :angel:

And if you happen to be coasting through say, a stop sign, just to see how far you can get - don't forget that the old "i've run out of gas" line does wonders for chicks but would probably make any guy get an extra fine just for being an idiot [laugh]

·
Registered
704 Posts
DesmoLu said:
The guys are probably reading this forum and getting all pissy but I have to agree, being a woman is key to getting out of any ticket! I always cry a bit and pull out the full pout and they seem to take pity on me. I don't think it hurts that no matter how old I get I will inherently seem to look 12. I think vulnerability/innocence is more a factor than attractiveness. My friend who is an extremely attractive lady would get cocky with them and always got slammed with a big fine.

I think my favorite story is the time that the cops in my old hometown got new lights under their cars. Now, the town has a lot of suped up race car types so when the cop turned his lights on, I honestly thought he was a car trying to race me! He pursued me for a good 10 min at about 100mph on our 45 speed limit highway before I realized the mistake with a big "oh sh*t" and pulled over. Before I rolled down the window he asked me to step outside with my hands up, but as soon as I opened the door the guy melted, gave me a huge lecture about being safe, and then, of all things, complimented my driving :angel:

And if you happen to be coasting through say, a stop sign, just to see how far you can get - don't forget that the old "i've run out of gas" line does wonders for chicks but would probably make any guy get an extra fine just for being an idiot [laugh]
not getting pissy, but this just isnt fair (big crocodile tear slides down his cheek) :'(

·
Registered
76 Posts
'til the cop turns out to be some angry woman. :police:(only with an angry face)

I got out of a ticket once because I have a Class A license. The CHP told me he didn't want to screw up my points because of my job. I thanked him and drove away thinking how funny it was that I hadn't driven truck in years. I teach school now. [laugh]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
It's an old thread but just got linked from another.

I have to say to be carefull of the 'admit you're wrong' tactic. All that gets written in the ticket book. If you then get the ticket anyway and go to court, it's all used against you.

So it may work to get you out of ticket, but if it doesn't you're truly stuck and have made fighting it much more difficult.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts