Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the DML store get any more Loud clutch's save lives t-shirts? I have been wanting one for a while and they have been sold out!
Anybody else want one? Or know where we can purchase them?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I like the service manual exploded clutch design better. I'd like one too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe someone who is part of the DML store will chime in. I also like the exploded version of the clutch as well. Scottroxx can you copy a design similar to the DML store shirt?

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I tried to get one a few weeks ago, but they were gone. :'( I'm in for 1 if another run gets printed.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
ajax said:
I thought loud engines saved lives... I don't get the joke ???
have you heard a dry clutch?

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
bobspapa said:
I got one >:D
I had one, but I was able to get rid of it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
OT said:
Who you wanna be, Abbot or Costello...? [laugh]
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

MonsterHooligan runs the store. PM him and he'll get back to you super quickly. I've been dealing with him while I'm buying some DML apparel and he's been AWESOME.

-Danimal

1 - 20 of 27 Posts