Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Dublin on bidness and I see a hell of a lot of Monsters over here. More bikes in general than the US. Lots of lane splitting too. Also lots of dirty bikes. I guess in the city most people leave their bikes outside and it does rain a lot here. It is really kewl to see people using their bikes...even in cold wet weather. Makes me want to ride!

I orderd a helmet, leather jacket, leather pants and I know they are waiting for me at home. Hopefully this weekend will be a good one for riding!

Joe

M

·
0 Posts
I went to Ireland in 89 and I would love togo there again to ride. Beauiful country and very nice people. Ireland rocks Tom. 8) :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
My wife and I took a week long self-guided tour of Ireland in November of 02', and had the greatest time. Since it was November, there wasn't the throngs of tourists, or tour busses plugging up the whole place, but for the most part we stuck to "off the beaten path". Most of the time, we were totally by ourselves, never really sure where we were going, or where we were going to stay at night. The people were fantastic, the country was beautiful (even in Nov.), the coffee was great, and it was one of the finest weeks I'd ever had. I don't know if I'd much like to tour the country on a motorcycle, I wouldn't be paying enough attention to the road, and end up piled in a ditch somewhere, and some of the roads would be a little rough if you didn't pay them 100% of your attention. I am planning to go back again sometime in the next year or two, maybe I'll try to meet up with Monkey1Boy1 in Dublin, we didn't get a chance to hang out there much when we were there.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
There's about 6 guys from our Dublin support center visiting this week. What a bunch of great guys! Really laid back and fun to have around. Now I definitly need to take a trip back to visit the 'homeland' 8)

·
Banned
551 Posts
jbrizz - where the hell are ya?

Just came back from the pub after a few pints with a client - and could use a few more.

There are a hell of alot more monsters here in the last two years since the Ducati Dealership opened here. Go check them out if you get a chance.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
do you boys ever hunt leprechauns, like Darby O'Gill did?
That movie scared the crap out of me when I was little. THe part with the banshee.. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts