Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just put my M695 back to stock and sold her, so I'm selling off the aftermarket stuff. I've got a ton of pics, so if interested, just shoot me an email at [email protected]. All prices are OBO plus ship, so make an offer. I'm also interested in trades for my '99 M900, so make an offer there too and we'll see what we can do! If you want to whole exhaust upgrade kit with ecu and filter, we can cut a deal. Here's the list:

1. SOLD. DP Aluminum low mount exhaust (Remus) oval slip-ons. I brushed and polished these so they look almost like stainless. Also have DB killers that I pulled out. 350 obo

2. SOLD. DP high flow air filter and cut airbox lid. 35 obo

3. SOLD. DP Termi Race ECU. Not a flashed version. Not keyed to my bike so its virgin. I'll include an exhaust plug so that you can fully remove the O2 sensor and plug the hole there. 450 obo.

4. Gold billet ride height adjuster dog bone. This is one for a 749 that is longer than stock to raise your seat height. 70 obo

5. Fast by ferraci ride height adjuster dog bone gold. This one was cut down 1/4" and is adjustable from just below stock height to lower. 40 obo

6. Carbon fiber exhaust heat shields for low mounts. Couple small scratches. I've re-cleared them in high gloss. These are full carbon fiber part. 50 obo

7. SOLD. Carbon fiber side panels. I've re-cleared these in high gloss. These appear to be the type that are fiberglass coated with carbon fiber so they go cheaper than the full carbon stuff. 65 obo

8. SOLD. T-rex frame sliders and front axle sliders. they can go separate or together. 30 for the frame 20 for the axle. 40 for both.

9. Three gold STM Stile billet frame plugs (one for left side and two for the right side). they are either 22 or 23 mm i think, but regardless they fit the 695 frame and i'm sure the 620 and others as well. I know they won't fit my '99 900 which sucks.

10. CRG Billet black shorty clutch lever. Basically brand new. I never got the matching brake lever, so it's just the clutch. they can be bought separately all over the place so you can get this one cheap and pick up the other later from somebody else. 50 obo

11. Set of gold and set of red billet mirror mount plugs. Both sets 10 obo

12. Motovation bar end weights and sliders with bar end mirror mounts. Also has the billet rings to cover the mirror mount if you don't have bar ends. Super nice, wish i could re-use but they won't fit the bars i've got. 75 obo

13. SOLD. Oberon billet black foot pegs for the front excellent condition with no fading whatsoever. 35 obo

14. SOLD. Cycle Cat - Ducati Side Stand, Stock -.35" - Unanodized. If your bike is lowered, this will help get a little more lean. I got a super deal on it, so 30 obo.

15. SOLD. S2R 1000 Fully adjustable Showa front forks. Very clean, i bought them with a little road rash on the bottom of one of the lowers. Repaired the rash and repainted them and never even mounted them up. They are straight. 325 obo

16. SOLD. Gold billet swingarm chain adjuster brackets to replace the crappy ones that you can't use to align your rear wheel. These fit the steel double sided swingarm bikes. 50 obo

If i forgot anything, i'll update later... If theres not much interest i'll put it all on ebay in a week but if you contact me i can end the auction early.

If you're looking for trades and you've got '99 m900 parts, heres some stuff i'm interested in: a nice seat, longer kickstand, crg or pazzo levers, a speedo/tacho gauge housing, carbon fiber hugger, speedymoto sliders, front windshield and mounting brackets, clip-on bars, billet top clamp, nice handlebars with a cool bar clamp. Just make an offer on some cool stuff!!

thanks for looking and please email me for pics and questions!

Steven

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I'd like to get the CRG lever, kickstand and both sets of mirror mount plugs...I have some of the stuff you're looking for and it would be great if we could trade. Wanna give me a call?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lever, stand, plugs

got one ahead of you on the kickstand, but i'll let you know. what's your email and i can send pics of them all. what stuff you got?

I'd like to get the CRG lever, kickstand and both sets of mirror mount plugs...I have some of the stuff you're looking for and it would be great if we could trade. Wanna give me a call?

·
Registered
59 Posts
900 left side carbon fiber?

I have the handle bar top cap for a m-900, do you have a right side carbon fiber accent with he 900 monster logo on it? I have one but it is a little cracked. I can trade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts