Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi
found this forum by chance would just like to say i can help any one with lost code cards and lost keys inc red
thanks for ur time
Ps was looking for info on how to manualy programm keys with red keys
I could really use your help. I have an 09 monster 696 i traded my old civic for a while back not knowing id have such a hard time getting it going without the keys.... Please help

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you are a member of an affiliated Ducati Owners Club, you are then eligible to join MyDucati.com Fill out your personal details and a Ducati Code will be created unique to you and this will remain your Desmo Owners Club, Members number. If you have previously signed up with Desmo Owners Club (Italy), LOGIN and ensure your details are up to date. You might now wish to participate in other areas available in this site!

The benefits of joining the DOC means members who own Ducati Motorcycles (newer models that were issued with a Ducati card) can view an electronic version specific to that bike.

The requirement is for members to submit the details of their bike in the MY GARAGE area. A further option is to scan a registration document with your name, VIN number and Engine number, and verification of your identity. (Addresses can be blanked out for privacy).

You can upload a photo of your motorcycle. You have an option to add more motorcycles that you own. All of this is shown in the Tutorial above.

After Ducati verify the details you will have access to electronic versions of the original Ducati card that came with your motorcycle and access to that models Owner’s Manual and a full Parts List.

Each year you receive a DOC Members pack. In the pack you will receive a Red DOC Membership card, and other promotional items. The Red card has space on the back for your name and the Ducati Code that is issued when you complete a profile with your details at DOC Italy.

On presenting your DOC Italy (RED CARD) when you visit the Ducati Factory in Bologna, you will qualify for free entry to the Factory Tour, and free entry to the Ducati Museum adjacent to the factory. There are also discounts on certain items in the merchandise shop when you present the Desmo Owners Club card.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help! I could really use some advice. I just purchased a 2014 696 from a private seller. It’s my first DucatI, I’m really excited about it. I thought I did all my research before on things to look out for on buying a used Ducati. The bike is clean, garage kept, never dropped 1400 miles. Just serviced new belts, battery, oil etc.

All the service records were there, all the original manuals. Only one problem, only one key and no key code. I was not aware of how important having the key code is. I asked for the extra key and was told it was lost and the dealer could get me a new one.

The dealer informed me they could get a key and have it cut but it would not turn on the bike.

I stumbled across this thread and excited that this online community exists to help. It seems to have be a problem others have encountered. I was seeing if there were any new advice that could be offered.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts