Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a big fan of the yellow rear spring on my 1100 and was wondering about the options other than removal and powder coat. There are covers for ATV shocks....anyone seen one that would work on the Monster and still look good??

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chupa, thanks for the link. Black tape isn't exactly the look I would be going for. My bike is Silver/Red trellis, so quite a mix when you throw in the yellow spring.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am not a big fan of the yellow rear spring on my 1100 and was wondering about the options other than removal and powder coat. There are covers for ATV shocks....anyone seen one that would work on the Monster and still look good??
+1 on this. I hate that stupid yellow spring. I have a M1100 with Dark panels... who wants to see a yellow shock spring?

That spring should be black so it isn't even noticed. Yellow doesn't look good on ANY of the bikes!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I will probably have mine powdercoated but in the meantime I was wondering about the shock covers. My problem is with the close proximity of the exhaust on the 1100. Any idea what they are made of and how they handle heat?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts