Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Looks like we have a new place to watch moto gp

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Titus 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Yes, that is very, very far away, and I don't like riding on either I-25 or C-470 in Sunday traffic (or any other time, for that matter).

I am quite confident that if I wanted to watch the races at a bar, JD would take very good care of us at Gov's. [thumbsup] (Parking on the sidewalk, comfortable couches with good views of tv's, hot waitresses...)

Not to say that I won't venture down there for a race or two... It is good to have a little variety.

#6 ·
BickS2R said:
Yes, that is very, very far away, and I don't like riding on either I-25 or C-470 in Sunday traffic (or any other time, for that matter).

I am quite confident that if I wanted to watch the races at a bar, JD would take very good care of us at Gov's. [thumbsup] (Parking on the sidewalk, comfortable couches with good views of tv's, hot waitresses...)

Not to say that I won't venture down there for a race or two... It is good to have a little variety.

Hope you show up. I guess [laugh]

G
#7 ·
This sounds like a good opportunity to meet a few local Ducati owners. I just traded my Speed Triple in for a S2R1000, and feel as if I have finally arrived in MC Nirvana. I am a North-Sider as well and it is a haul to get there, but worth it. I have ridden to Pueblo just to get a sandwich from a favorite place, so this won't be bad for a few hours of racing.

G
#10 ·
Sorry I had company last night and could not make it out to gov's. Now serious business, Snarf's? Where is that? I am always looking for a good sandwich and I am open to trying new places. Taking my new baby out is just a bonus, like desert before and after I eat.

MotoMojo - Nice to know there is another Northsider here. I will make it to Gov's next week for sure, and I look forward to meeting some of ya'all.

#11 ·
JonnyO said:
Sorry I had company last night and could not make it out to gov's. Now serious business, Snarf's? Where is that? I am always looking for a good sandwich and I am open to trying new places. Taking my new baby out is just a bonus, like desert before and after I eat.
Either 21st & Pearl or 55th & Arapahoe. Best damn sandwich around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.