Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
Since I am a cheap bastard, I am wondering if there are any good salvage yards or such places that sell old or used Monster parts. I want to pick up a stock clutch cover and maybe some extra rear sets to modify. Thanks for all y'alls help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Steve,

Sounds like you might be the man to fit the bill. On that topic, throw me a email what you might think is a fair price. Remember, I am cheap and don't have much cashola to through around. My big problem is my head starts to develop many ideas that I want to do to my bike, but the money is not always there in mass quantities. Thanks for your help,
Jake

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Just remember that the Rearset brackets from the 01 900 wont fit the 02 S4, I however have the brackets and pegs from my 02 620 that should.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked the 01 900 parts list and the rear set (or gearchange lever - foor rest) and it is the same for the 02 S4. Is this the same part or do they change the parts and not the numbers from year to year? Looking at the diagram, it should work, but maybe someone has tried it before and has experience. Thanks for looking out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts