Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in Tokyo for a few days and wanted to stop by a dealership, maybe get some Christmas shopping in for my Dad while here. Staying in the Ginza District and looking for some decent directions to a duc dealer, places to check out, etc...

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Re: Looking for Tokyo area dealership, visiting and wanted to take a look around

I know of a couple in the southeast area, Hachioji and Tomato Motors. Big 3-story shop on rte 16. There are some good restraunts in Shinjuku, most with english menu's.

I have this week off, you interested in grabbing a couple beers? Willing to be your companion at getting utterly lost in Tokyo. I can navigate the trains/subway/monorail, and have a cage with GPS. Weather looks cloudy to rain on Thursday. Know Akihabara and Omote-sando which is near the Meji Shrine, which has an asian bazzar with a ton of VERY Japanese items from under a buck to well over $10,000.

Shoot me a PM for my cell and a meeting place and time at Shinjuku, which is a 190yen 16min ride on the Maranouchi line from Ginza station. I am about 45min down the Odakyu Line from Shinjuku station (Odakyu Sagamihara station). Not trying to invite myself along, but always willing to help out a fellow duc rider and gaijin in this land of fun.

Odaiba is about a 20min train ride from Shinjuku,

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Looking for Tokyo area dealership, visiting and wanted to take a look around

Sounds like you might be near where I am working, Zama. Let me know, maybe we can head out from there. I would just need to drop off my bag at the Hotel.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts

from your pm, you are actually at Sagamiono which is one station north from me, and a 3min drive from my front door. If you are still around the site, check your pm's my numbers are there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts