Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a very small bag, fits cell, smokes and wallet, maybe that attaches to the frame.
Any ideas.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Marbles695 said:
Looking for a very small bag, fits cell, smokes and wallet, maybe that attaches to the frame.
Any ideas.

Thanks
Givi makes a pretty nice little tank bag (I mean small!) that might work for you. It is model T409:

You could also check Timbuk2 - they sell a number of accessory pouches that could strap to the frame. Probably not waterproof though.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't know the brand. But, they're marketed for the Harley crowd. Designed to be strapped between the front forks. I've seen them strapped to frame side of Monsters before.

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
I've used this one for years on my M620, now I'll have to loose it since I'm swapping in a 900 and won't have the free space there anymore. But you're M695 has no oil cooler so it will work for you.
For just a cell, wallet and ciggs though why not just use a waist pack? Its easier access than the tool bag, which I actually use to store tools, and occasssionally a bottle of water as well.

Tour Master Nylon Cruiser II Tool Bag

I attached a photo of my bike with the tool bag attached.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Is it hard to get stuff out of the bag in that location? I was thinking a tankbag b/c you generally need cell, wallet and smokes more frequently than tools... (at least if you're lucky)

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
try the cortech super-mini tank bag. I've got one, and it's really little cell, sunglasses, keys, wallet, insurance...

however, I have been able to stuff two beer glasses OR my whole rain suit in there. But those were special occassions. It's a good bag with a clear top flap that's removable.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback , but still looking, I saw a small triangular frame bag that fits in front space by tank, still looking for that one. My baby looks so nice right now, would prefer not to have any bag on it, but now that I am in leathers, can't fit all that S&*&(t.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I've been working on a better cheaper version of those for DMLers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts