Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have searched the forum here for something similar and found one post with no definitive answer. I am searching for a combination silicone and aluminum hose kit for my '01 S4. Does anyone know if such a kit is being produced or am I gonna have to make it?

Thanks in advance for any and all information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have looked at your kit and am considering it. I understand that it would be more practical to have less joints, but the bike itself isn't practical. LOL! I am going for a certain look and would love to find a combination kit for parts of the application. I am thinking that it might be overkill with all that red. It's a gray S4 with red wheels.

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
I thought they were all the same hoses for the S4.
I'll ask Nick to check into it. He has access to the microfiches.

-M

·
Registered
24 Posts
The kit for the 02 is the same for the 01. I am currenty running this kit and am very happy with it. I have an 01 S4 Senna ( Gary w/ Red wheels ) and went with the Red kit. Looks great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same shade of red?

The kit for the 02 is the same for the 01. I am currenty running this kit and am very happy with it. I have an 01 S4 Senna ( Gary w/ Red wheels ) and went with the Red kit. Looks great.
I have the exact same same bike. How close is the red to the color of the wheels? I know it's not gonna be spot on but I was hoping it was close.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts