Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There All,

I am dying to get back on my bike! I recently recovered from a pretty bad auto crash which has left me a little gun-shy towards my 696.

I am new to riding as it is and would really love to meet up with fellow riders.

Hit me up if you're interested.
Thanks.

-Christina

·
Registered
64 Posts
My pleasure! :)

Where are you located? I live up in the Valley, but I work over in West Hollywood. There's a Ducati meet every Wednesday night in Santa Monica down by the beach also. I was thinking of doing that this week if you want to join me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Little T is Little Tujunga road near Sunland/Tujunga. Check it out in Google map, as for ACH I am down, how about we have a meet next weekend on 9/8? Let's see how many people on this forum are down for this ride. Would be cool to see a bunch of Monster riding up ACH to Newcomb, maybe even all the way to Wrightwood. Here's a route I mapped out from the Shell station and back.

http://goo.gl/maps/rqiwT

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'l be in town on the 19th if you're up. I'm still a bit hesitant myself after a lowside that banged me up a bit. I'l probably be on my 696 as well. DOn't want to put the mileage on my s2r or 848 riding down from the bay.

Eric

·
Registered
64 Posts
8 or 9 works for me too.
The 19 is a possibility, depending on the hour.
No worries about this Wednesday, I may not be able to make it either. Here are the details on it though so you have an idea of where/when these meets are:

6:30pm @ Rick's Tavern on 2907 Main Street, Santa Monica, California 90405

At some point the group moves over to Oscar's Cervateca on 523 Rose, then possibly out for some pizza after.

There's a facebook group called Italian Bike Night that has more info on who's coming to each event.

PS. I don't think anyone answered this yet, but ACH is Angeles Crest Highway and there's a biker bar/restaurant in the middle called Newcomb's. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts