Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to replace some crappy ones. Does anyone have a recommendation for good ones?

I'm looking on Monster Parts and there are several. Also, I find it a bit weird that they are not sold as at least a set of two.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i have been looking at doing that.
the cagers in my area are just mentally numb
its one of few things that i want stock
the wee one look cool but around here stopsign sized signals would work better
good post

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried these https://www.vipcycle.com/euro-sport-large-black-motorcycle-led-turn-signal-blinkers-pair/ at vipcycle.com. Euro Sport large LED signals. They worked great! I had to purchase some resistor kits to make them work properly for my 2002 Monster that had the older incandescent lights.

Plucky
2002 M900
MADDUC
Thanks for that link Plucky. :)
They look suspiciously like the ones that are on the bike now. I think I'm actually looking for a higher price-point because I want something that will still look good in a few years.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have FAR 6939 little LED ones I my bike. I don't know if I can recommend them - my riding buddy says it's pretty hard to see during the day. Design wise they look decent, very slim. Annodized aluminum has faded a bit though making them look like cheap plastic - and the bike is kept in a garage! One just stopped working, likely due to a bad connection though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts