Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys....im presently looking for my monster im looking for a m900....based on looks and price...i come from jap sport bikes ....so handling is important to me....when did fully adjustable suspension come in...98?..carbs or fuel injection...what kind of power can be made...with basic mods...exahaust jetting ect....i realize that a monster isnt an R1 and thats not what im looking for any more....bottom line...im ready to experience a motorcycle with soul!..The fact that they look badass and sound amazing is pretty cool 2! Thanks for any and alll advice you guys can give!!! Oh ya funny little story...over the last 3 months i have been putting the idea into the wifes head about getting a bike again(havent ridden in 8 years)...i was thinking about a monster...so im out playing poker with the boys,get home and my wife says to me..if you wanna get a bike...thats fine but i get to pick the bike..so i say what do you mean..she tells me that she watched some movie called freaky friday..and the love intrest has a motorcycle she thinks she would look really hot on..its called a DUCATI....lol...sure enough..monster 600....oh 1 last thing im 6'2 220..if that makes a diff...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts