Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for other Monstros in Raleigh

I reside (normally) in Charlotte, but have recently started a 6 month project in Raleigh. So I want to bring the bike up soon and was looking for riding friends, suggestions, motocycle friendly spots in and around Raleigh/Durham.

Please give some feedback. Thanks!
JoS

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
40 views and not a single comment??

I don't frequent this site as much as I should but that's just a poor community welcome. Guess I should visit a 4 stroke forum???? :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry to hear that..i am new here as well...I too am looking for people to ride with, but I am in the Charlotte area..good luck finding some folks there. Give shout when your back in the area!

Nate

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry to hear that..i am new here as well...I too am looking for people to ride with, but I am in the Charlotte area..good luck finding some folks there. Give shout when your back in the area!

Nate
Hi Nate
Second tuesday night of every month is Euro bike night at Macs (South blvd). That would be a great place to start.

I am back to charlotte every fri, sat, sun.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
head over to carolinariders.com

oh, 1st Tuesday every month, MOC sponsors a Ducati Pizza night at Lorenzo's down in the south side of town.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in the Raleigh area and ride with ncsportbikes.com and they have 1-4 rides every week. There are a few Duc owners, myself included who are in the group. We have bike night every Thursday night meet up at the NC fairgrounds sign around 6:30pm and roll to dinner somewhere and then some head onto a local pub. Not much riding happens on Thursday night but on Friday, Saturday and Sunday there are usually rides from a few hours to all day and from mellow to very spirited paces. I have the same name on that board and would love to meet another Duc rider.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in the Raleigh area and ride with ncsportbikes.com and they have 1-4 rides every week. There are a few Duc owners, myself included who are in the group. We have bike night every Thursday night meet up at the NC fairgrounds sign around 6:30pm and roll to dinner somewhere and then some head onto a local pub. Not much riding happens on Thursday night but on Friday, Saturday and Sunday there are usually rides from a few hours to all day and from mellow to very spirited paces. I have the same name on that board and would love to meet another Duc rider.
hey are you guys still up for monster meet up in raleigh?

i am looking for people to ride with too... let me know if you guys are still interested... thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Triangle Duc rides

Hey, all.
I'm new to the forum, and I'm just finding my way around, but I wanted to jump on here, say hi and introduce myself. My fiancee and I live in Cary, and we're both 696 owners. We have another friend in Cary who rides an S4r Tricolore, and it's usually just the three of us puttering around. We've been to the Triangle Italians car/bike cruise in Brier Creek, which happens the first Saturday morning of every month, but we're always looking for some non-squid-like riders to tool around with.
Also, if anyone's interested, we usually host a get-together at our house every Sunday to watch WSBK, MotoGP and whatever other race series I happen to download during the week. We usually fire up the grill, eat and drink (for those of us not riding) and make a day out of it.
If anyone in the Raleigh/Cary/Durham area is interested in getting together, let me know.
Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, all.
I'm new to the forum, and I'm just finding my way around, but I wanted to jump on here, say hi and introduce myself. My fiancee and I live in Cary, and we're both 696 owners. We have another friend in Cary who rides an S4r Tricolore, and it's usually just the three of us puttering around. We've been to the Triangle Italians car/bike cruise in Brier Creek, which happens the first Saturday morning of every month, but we're always looking for some non-squid-like riders to tool around with.
Also, if anyone's interested, we usually host a get-together at our house every Sunday to watch WSBK, MotoGP and whatever other race series I happen to download during the week. We usually fire up the grill, eat and drink (for those of us not riding) and make a day out of it.
If anyone in the Raleigh/Cary/Durham area is interested in getting together, let me know.
Dave
dave i'm interested... PM sent.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm interested too. Also on a 696. Live in Raleigh.
Hey dude, me and Dave actually met up. his wife has a white 696 and his close friend's got a tricolore S4RS. you should definitely meet up with us. pm you with my numbers. call if you wanna hang out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Alejandro:
We've had a couple of rides this summer and also MotoGP and WSBK viewing parties at my place.
What's everyone doing next week? Jen and I may be heading out to Taylorsville near Charlotte for the Hare Scrambles races on the 12th, and - AS USUAL - we're always looking for people to join us for racing. There's no GP or WSBK next weekend, but we'll probably watch some classic races or BSB/ASBK/CSB (we have 100's of races) at our place. Only rule: no drinking if you bring the bikes over. If anyone's up for a Sunday morning ride, dropping the bikes off at the house and meeting back up at our place for grilling, beers and some classic races, let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alejandro:
We've had a couple of rides this summer and also MotoGP and WSBK viewing parties at my place.
What's everyone doing next week? Jen and I may be heading out to Taylorsville near Charlotte for the Hare Scrambles races on the 12th, and - AS USUAL - we're always looking for people to join us for racing. There's no GP or WSBK next weekend, but we'll probably watch some classic races or BSB/ASBK/CSB (we have 100's of races) at our place. Only rule: no drinking if you bring the bikes over. If anyone's up for a Sunday morning ride, dropping the bikes off at the house and meeting back up at our place for grilling, beers and some classic races, let me know.
Dave and Jen,

please let me first start off by apologizing for the no-show for last two invitations. i need to be a more responsible drinker and cure my hangover better.

i think that's a great idea. i got Alej's contact info and will call him for this. he's on the same bike as u guys (jealous) so i think it'll be a great meet up.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Triangle Italians & race party this weekend

It's the first Saturday of the month this weekend, so we'll be pulling the Ducs out - it's gonna be a nice day - and head to Brier Creek for the Triangle Italians meet. 9am or so in the area across by TJ Maxx.
Also, we've been really busy lately, but we'll be back this weekend and are planning on the usual Sunday afternoon race watching party. We have the last WSBK races from Magny Cours and MotoGP from Motegi. The party starts at 2-ish, and - as always - we'll be drinking, grilling and watching some racing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone. I am in the Raleigh area and would like to meet up with fellow monster owners. Is anyone riding during the winter? I know it was pretty warm this weekend. I can never seem to get rid of the riding itch lol.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hey there! looking to get back into the swing of things. My boyfriend just bought a Monster and I just bought my second duc, a hyper ;) Looking for meet up and rides! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coach with beautiful spring spring series for inspiration, attached to the noble modelling, select material to continue Coach Handbags fashionable style, the whole series style is pure and fresh, sending out female charm lasting appeal.COACH O9 autumn-winter OneShoulder Bags\Aslant Bags Coach python Clutch decorated with metal chain belt, the effect to the person surprise
Following the Chanel big brand released to flower as the theme of the bag, the latest followers have after Mr Coates latest Stripe of our Leather Coach Handbags Floral series, a total of three paragraphs, have aglet bag, also have two paragraphs tote of different colors. Mr Coates retained the classic Coach design, add a few flower design of flower of coloured drawing or pattern,new METALLIC OCELOT AUDREY 10041 it seems that this summer and must buy a bag.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey kids, I just found this here, I thinkn spbk season is over? a couple of MotoGP races still coming right?. Guess I'm too lazy to look around the forum.

Anyway, I've been riding a M796 for about 4-5 months now and I would like to meet other monster riders. I'm also in Cary.

In a different note, I'll reach the 7,500 mile point in my chassis and I need to take it to service (tomorrow) does any of you have any experience with Barnett? I think I'm gonna take it to a different shop (with a Ducati certified tec), I'm having some lighting issues, may need to replace the harness terminals or, I hope not, the chassi harness, so I'm not sure if I should take it to the dealer instead.. Anyway, sorry I'm making this so long. But I'll appreciate any feedback.

Pablo

1 - 20 of 43 Posts