Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys Looking for LED tail light ideas.

Who makes the best quality - looking for a clear lense with a red flash LED boad. Non integrated as I am runing the DP LEDs.

Ideas for a 2007 S2R?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I fitted a set of all in one LEDs from an italian maker (sourced off eBay) a couple of years back. Lights are plenty bright. Only image I have of lights is when I was using red lens and brakes are not on, just the half lights/illumination of lights on. Indicators are in the outer edges (obviously). The guy made all sorts of different designs though. This was my particular favourite. Pics were taken on a bright day and the LEDs are still very clear.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
ViziTec (http://www.vizi-tec.com/) makes great products, if you can snag one.
+1

I've had the Clear Alternatives which I replaced with the Vizi-Tec SupaNova HS/i. They may be considered pricey, but you cannot beat the quality and brightness on these with anything else I've seen. They are available in both integrated and non-integrated options. If you plan on getting one you better grab it quick as I think there will only be a run of 50 with no plans of future runs. Here's a direct link to the order page: http://www.vizi-tec.com/products/ducati_supanova.html

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone used the light werkes led tail by comp werkes? Its only like 90 bucks. Their tail chop kit was my first mod.

Edit: Also Just saw the new motodynamics sequential integrated. $71 on their site. Vizi-tec is da bomb but i dunno if i can justify $336 on a tail light. Looks damn cool though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Motodynamic tail light

I recently installed the Motodynamic tail light on my S2R1K and I'm pretty impressed. It was really easy to install - even for a mod noob like me. It's even DOT approved, so there's no worrying about tickets from thorough cops.

The sequential turn signal is the most visible I've come across digging through the forums - the motion adds a lot. Keep in mind, it is still sitting in my garage.

I still have a while to wait before I can ride - I live in Alaska.

Cheers,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts