Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
hey gang,
as impressive and nicely sorted as cyclecat's current monster rearsets are, i'm looking for a set of the original version. if anybody's got a set they'd be interested in unloading, please contact me. [email protected] black prefered but open to all options.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
try cyclecat i sent back a black set when the new ones came out.

they were like new and i think they sell left over, returns. might be worth a try.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
try cyclecat i sent back a black set when the new ones came out.

they were like new and i think they sell left over, returns. might be worth a try.
definately a good idea. i already emailed alfred (just today) but figured i'd poll the group too. hopefully they've got some laying about.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
i am obviously incredibly new so sorry for the dumb question, but what are "rear sets?"

i have looked at stuff online but it just shows pics of the products, not the change from one to the other on the bike.

oh, i dont have my bike yet either. that will prolly give me a better idea i know but i am impatient. haha

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Strati, I am pretty sure if previous posts don't pan out, Manley Cycle had a Monster set, if not two. But I only saw gold version.

Rear sets are replacement foot pegs....usually in a different position from stock and may also be adjustable. Improves ground clearance for leaning and may improve body position and or comfort. Cycle Cats being the premier rear sets out there. They may or may not come with passenger pegs.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
this isn't really relevent to many folks but i just want to publicly thank the folks at cyclecat and motowheels for coming through YET AGAIN!!!

i pitched a request for a pretty quirky order which included discontinued parts and some mixing/matching from different "model" rearsets.

a little package arrived yesterday and let's just say i'm a happy happy camper. my only regret is that the efforts of a local buddy to hack up/tweek/reweld the st rearsets i was running may be for naught. we'll see if i can still use them as spares or toward another project.

THANKS ALFRED AND MARTIN!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts