Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a low mileage red trellis bike and preferably with red body parts and white wheels but would look at any with red trellis. I'm in the Boston area so shipping may be necessary which I would completely see to.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the offer but I'm all set for now I picked up an 02 Foggy , gl if you're trying to sell.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking for an S2R or similar if anyone is thinking of selling
Post up or pm me thanks

·
Registered
388 Posts
why not an S2R1000? best bang for your buck on an aircooled monster

Reactions: breaddrink

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I have an 02 Foggy and an 07 s4rt I'd like to pick up an air cooled 800, I've had one before and should have kept it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have had 2 800s, 2 1000s, and an 1100s. Still think the 1000 is the best bang for the buck. better suspension, better brakes, more power, and dry clutch, for what usually works out to be about $500 more on the purchase price but gives a better platform to start with instead of buying an 800 and then upgrading everything to adjust for all its shortcomings. ...just my 2 cents. 800s are near impossibly to sell too. mine finally sold this year after 3 years of trying to sell it. and with that I celebrated by getting an S4RS...lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy for you good luck!

·
Registered
388 Posts
they pretty much give away s2r800s in canada...lol... I can find a nice clean one up here for you if you want.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm good thanks I picked up two actually, paid for both but these are keepers so my search should be over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts