Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in houston and dont mind traveling if the bike is clean please help me fine an 800.

ty,
eric

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi , I have a 2003 800 Monster , dark with Carbon Fiber Leo Vince Pipes , fully dyno'd and custom mapped with a Power Commander , Sargent seat, about 11000 miles , runs great , sounds incredible .
The bike was originally from Washington state , it was dropped by the original owner with very minor damage, bent bars , broken mirror, etc . I had the bike fully checked out prior to buying it and there are no issues with it whatsoever, however , it does have a rebuilt status on it as the guy that was riding it got hurt and his claim was placed against the bike, therefor written off . I understand that is how things are done in the states. I love the bike , and have now owned it for nearly 4 years, the only reason that I am thinking about selling it is, we go on fairly long trips and I think I want a bike with a full fairing.
I am in Canada, however if you are interested in the bike I could ship it to you.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
I'm in LA, but I have a very clean 2003 Monster 800sie with 13K miles. $6,000. Lots of xtras...
Arrow Carbon Fiber Exhaust
PC Commander III with custom map
BMC air filter and Fast by Ferracci conversion kit
Cycle Cat DRS 33 rearsets
Cycle Cat DBS-1 ClipOns
Cycle Cat Bar Ends
CRG Hindsight Mirrors
K&N Crankcase filter
Tail Chop
Carbon fiber bellypan
Carbon fiber rear fender
Carbon fiber side panels