Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am located in Jacksonville Florida. The bug has bitten me and I am looking to get back into track riding. I am now married and have a 9 month old so I have to go the cheap route nowadays. So anyway I am looking for a bike for track days to start and am considering all 600+ bikes. So let me know. I am trying to stay at 4500 so all you guys with R1's sorry I just can't afford it. I would prefer a SV650 or something close. Again thanks for your help with MY addiction.

Rich Williams
aka Elpato

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah Boss,

I have an older GSXR in SanDiego that I am selling because it's just to much of a hassle to ship here and there are (well I thought) to many deals here. Turns out every body with a good deal lives to damn far away. I'm starting to get frustrated. But thanks for reading this and replying and good luck selling her. Where do you ride at willow? Man I miss that track. I used to race there with Rich Munn and National City Motorcycle (shout out) my bike is there. Man those were the days. Keep your bike and ride on the track. Its more fun.

Rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.