Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a glove for mild temperatures, something to bridge the gap between the Fox Flexair MX gloves I use for hot days, and the Cortech gloves I use when the weather is chilly. I guess I would prefer textile, or a mix of textile or leather. They don't have to be waterproof, but should be somewhat breathable. I would also prefer a gauntlet, and for them to be somewhat casual looking (no shiny stuff or bright colors).

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I jsut picked up a set of A* sp-1 gauntlets. Snug, good feel for the controls and breath pretty well. A nice feature is there's a set of 2-2.5mm dia perfs between the fingers, right where they meet the meat of your hand. Wouldn't seem like it, but they pick up some air even with your hands closed on the bars. if you straighten out and spread your fingers a little, you get a good blast of air.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Got me a pair of sp1 ones too. Nice comfy fit just take a sec or two to break. You might want to check out Olympia and the held pathers if I had to do it all over again I would go with the held panthers since they are 79.99 20 bucs cheaper than the sp1s and the palm hide seems to offer a little more protection.

:O

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yeah revit's rock I got a pair of gaunlet winter revits and are the best I have tried for the winter time thus far.

Thanks,

-ghost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts