Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOUND IT !!! MONSTER 900-2000 WITH 4500 KMS FROM MONETTE MOTORCYCLES IN QUEBEC , PAY $ 8000 CND TAXES AND SHIPPING TO CALGARY INCLUDE , CHECK THEM OUT GOOD PRICES [clap]

IM LOOKING FOR A MONSTER 900 OR 1000 YEAR 2000 OR MORE , CLEAN TITLE NOT SALVAGE , LOW KLMS, I WOULD PREFER IF IS LOCATED SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO ALBERTA , OR ANYWHERE IN CANADA ,I WOULD CONSIDERE BIKES FROM THE UNITED ESTATES CLOSE TO MY PROVINCE LIKE IDAHO ,MONTANA OR WASHINGTON IF YOU WILL SHIP THE BIKE ,PLEASE REPLY WITH PHOTOS AND INFORMATION TO [email protected]

thank you

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I got a 2003 Monster 800 and I was thinking of upgrading in the spring.
Never abused and always stored inside - very nice looking bike. Let me know if your interested.
I'm in Regina, SK.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
I have a stock 2000 M900 for sale, but im in NW PA. . .

Kevin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI THERE ;

TO BE HONEST IS FAR AWAY AND AT THIS MOMENT IM TRYING TO CLOSE A DEAL WITH SOMEBODY FROM QUEBEC , JUST FOR CURIOSITY HOW MANY KLMS AND HOW MUCH ARE YOU ASKING FOR IT.

CHEERS

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
It has 10,700 or so miles, everything is done for the 12k service except the valve check.

I haven't advertised yet but am planning to ask $4700

Kevin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
odriama said:
HI THERE : FOUND IT !!!! MONSTER 900-2000 WITH 45OO KMS FOR $ 8000 CND TAXES AND SHIPPING INCLUDE FROM MONNETTE MOTORCYCLES IN QUEBEC ,CHECK THEM OUT !!! [clap]

IM LOOKING FOR A MONSTER 900 OR 1000 YEAR 2000 OR MORE , CLEAN TITLE NOT SALVAGE , LOW KLMS, I WOULD PREFER IF IS LOCATED SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO ALBERTA , OR ANYWHERE IN CANADA ,I WOULD CONSIDERE BIKES FROM THE UNITED ESTATES CLOSE TO MY PROVINCE LIKE IDAHO ,MONTANA OR WASHINGTON IF YOU WILL SHIP THE BIKE ,PLEASE REPLY WITH PHOTOS AND INFORMATION TO [email protected]

thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts