Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a monster for my wife, she is 5'2 so I need a small bike, she sat on a 696 and she was able to put her feet down on the ground, she felt comfortable.
It doesn't matter the miles, if you have a 796 at a low price I will take it.
I have a low budget for this bike so please no crazy offers. if you are trying to get rid of your bike Im your guy, if you are trying to make money on your bike then I'm not interested I will pay you the trading value according to the blue book.
Thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Good luck on your search for a bike for the wife. Keep in mind that the 796 is 800mm (31.5") and the 696 is 770mm (30.3"), and the seat is different. I would have her sit on one to test before committing to purchase.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck on your search for a bike for the wife. Keep in mind that the 796 is 800mm (31.5") and the 696 is 770mm (30.3"), and the seat is different. I would have her sit on one to test before committing to purchase.
Thanks for the input...
we went to the motorcycle show in the City and she sat on the new 2014 monster 696 I'm not sure if the floor model was lowered on purpose so people can sit on it but she felt comfortable...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking for a monster for my wife, she is 5'2 so I need a small bike, she sat on a 696 and she was able to put her feet down on the ground, she felt comfortable.
It doesn't matter the miles, if you have a 796 at a low price I will take it.
I have a low budget for this bike so please no crazy offers. if you are trying to get rid of your bike Im your guy, if you are trying to make money on your bike then I'm not interested I will pay you the trading value according to the blue book.
Thanks

im in north jersey let me know if you are interested on my 696.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/forums/monsters-sale/256545-2009-monster-696-2300-miles.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
2013 Monster 696 ABS for sale

I actually just put my 2013 Ducati Monster 696 ABS on the market. I have been the bike's only owner. Bike is clean and in very good condition. Has been serviced by a Ducati dealer both for it's 600 mile and 3,000 mile check ups. Last serviced by Ducati of San Antonio on May 10th of this year. Still has 4 years remaining on the factory warranty. Mileage is 3,467.

Everything on it is stock with the exception of the fender eliminator and LED integrated tail light, which I put on to clean up the back. No need to worry about kicking off a turn signal when dismounting the bike anymore.

The bike has ABS and a wet clutch which combined with the 696 engine makes the bike very forgiving.

Asking $7995 OBO (Kelly Blue Book has it valued at $8,200)

Shoot me an email if you're interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey,
I also have a 696 for sale. White 2011 with ABS with just over 3000 miles in IL. I can send pictures/vin/more info if needed. Currently priced at 6500, lets work something out. Also can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
I actually just put my 2013 Ducati Monster 696 ABS on the market. I have been the bike's only owner. Bike is clean and in very good condition. Has been serviced by a Ducati dealer both for it's 600 mile and 3,000 mile check ups. Last serviced by Ducati of San Antonio on May 10th of this year. Still has 4 years remaining on the factory warranty. Mileage is 3,467.

Everything on it is stock with the exception of the fender eliminator and LED integrated tail light, which I put on to clean up the back. No need to worry about kicking off a turn signal when dismounting the bike anymore.

The bike has ABS and a wet clutch which combined with the 696 engine makes the bike very forgiving.

Asking $7995 OBO (Kelly Blue Book has it valued at $8,200)

Shoot me an email if you're interested.
"still has 4 years remaining on the factory warranty ????" .... am i missing something ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts