Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOOO I'm trying to find myself a cheaper used monster probably towards the end of the winter. Prefferably Black or Dark, will NOT do yellow. 4000$ is an Approx. budget, it all depends on what my current bike sells for, Id pay in cash as well. feel free to email me pictures, offers, Id really love to know whats out there! Im willing to travel pretty far to pick something up since ive got a truck that can get it home. thanks all, look forward to becoming a fellow Monster rider!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, I've got a 99 M900S. Dark charcoal grey. 19K miles, tons and tons of carbon fiber, plenty of pics on request. Asking $5000, but taking offers. Was gonna wait till spring, but saw your ad. Let me know if interested! Thanks, Rod.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got a 2003 800 dark, with only 4500 miles on it in great shape. I'm looking to get around $5500. I know its a little higher than you want to spend but its a real nice bike. I'm located in CT. The bike has some aftermarket parts. I can email you pics if your interested. Call me @ 860-324-9731 or email me @ [email protected].

Thanks

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts