Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on riding to work - I have to wear suit pants, dress shirt and a tie (but no suit jacket).

Would look kinda funny riding in that get-up, and the tie might flap up and hit me in the face!

I'm looking for a one piece suit that will fit over dress pants and a dress shirt.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That's what I'm looking for.

Anything else out there similar but a little more, ummm, affordable?

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A set of coveralls (mechanic style), I use them to work on the cars. It doesn't provide much protection though.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I picked up a 'stich from their clearance bin. Cost me $400 for a two piece with grey/black pants and red/blue jacket. Unbelievable deal. Sizes are hit and miss, but if you get a hit, its money in the bank. Best textile commuting suit made, IMHO.

mike

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Also they come up on Craigslist (I think they're in so cal too) One thing to mention is that in your climate the Roadcrafter might be a bit hot. You might be happier with a Darien Light.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I just was shipped the Areostich swatch samples, made my ordering the suit much easier. If you are having trouble deciding on the colors ask them to send it to you.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
AllyCat, what color are you getting , one piece or two??

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I had wanted Red. But, the CS Rep said, it faded too quick. So, it is a muted olive green with the silver patch reflectors. one piece so I can look like a space man ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts