Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who is putting together a bike and need's to see how the fuel lines run . There are some other thing's about the pump placement's for the carb's . Anyone have one that we could meet and look over.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: Looking for a carbed monster to see how the fu

Mine is carburated, but I don't know how far are you from Portland???

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

Well, the fileter, pump and lines run kinda different depending on year. My '94 has the fuel filter on the frame, and uses the Mikuni hexagon pump. Will that work? If so, you're welcome to take a look. I'm in Redmond.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Dj that sound's kind of what he was saying to me so that might work out great .I'll give him a call friday and maybe if it's nice we can shoot up and take a look . He's in seattle I'm just on the plateau in sammamish so It wouldn't take to long to get to you.Most likely on saturday.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thank's guy's I just talked to my friend and he found some schematics at seattle ducati and I guess they had a bike down there that he could see how it all worked so he's off and running with it to try and get it running this weekend. Just got the plate back on the bike so I'm up for a quick ride this weekend dj or who ever want's to go .

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

Cool, Dark_destroyer and I were thinking of meeting up on Sunday if things work out. I'll know on Saturday night if I'll be able to get out. I'll shoot you a PM if so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts